Do you have a vacancy and you can't remember who you already contacted or where an applicant is in the process? You now have the ability to track who you've contacted, who has scheduled and interview, and more.
The applicant's stage is now listed in the main list dashboard to the right of their status. To change an applicant's stage, click the pencil icon to select the current stage from the dropdown menu.
You may also change an applicant's stage from their applicant detail page. Click on the applicant's name on your list. You will see their status on the left side bar panel. To change their stage or status, select from the dropdown menu.
Additional notes for stages:
- Supervisors may turn on/off stages relevant to their properties (see directions below)
- Update one or more of your applicant's stages or statuses from the main dashboard by selecting the "Mark as..." dropdown
- Filter by status or stage on the main dashboard
- Change stage on applicant on profile page
- When a status or stage changes, it will be reflected in the applicant's Activity History/audit log
- The default stage is On Waitlist and cannot be turned off. All stages are meant to be reflective of the Active status.
To enable your stages:
1. Click Settings
2. Select Stages from the menu list on the left
3. Choose the property list name you want to configure
4. Select the text box(es) next to any stage you would like to add to your property dashboard