1. Go to your Templates in the top menu items in your dashboard.
2. Select New Template. Note: If you have Supervisor access, you can create a New Org Template for everyone in your organization to use. New Template is to create a template for your user account only.
3. Name your template, ie. "1 BR text" or "60% Studio Text"
4. Select SMS to create the text template
5. Keep your text template short and to the point. Direct them to their email (where you will send more information about the availability) and/or a phone number.
6. Use "template tags" by clicking the </> symbol to auto-fill data such as First Name.
7. Click Save.